If you held shares of common stock of Saks Inc. (“Saks”) between July 29, 2013, the date that Saks and Hudson’s Bay Company (“HBC”) announced their entry into a definitive merger agreement, through November 4, 2013, the date of the consummation of the acquisition of Saks by HBC (the “Merger”), you are a Class Member, and you may be entitled to share in the proceeds of the Settlement. Excluded from the Class are Defendants, Saks and HBC (the “Companies”), any person, firm, trust, corporation or other entity related to or affiliated with any of the Defendants, Defendants’ Counsel, and the Companies’ Counsel (collectively, “Excluded Persons”); provided, however, that any Investment Vehicle shall not be excluded from the Class.

If you are an Excluded Person, or if you have filed a request for exclusion from the Class (“Request for Exclusion”), you are not a Class Member, you are not eligible for any Settlement benefits, and you MAY NOT submit this form.

Only “Eligible Class Members” are eligible to receive a distribution from the Settlement. Eligible Class Members means Class Members (other than Excluded Persons and any putative Class Members who have delivered a timely and valid Request for Exclusion) who held shares of Saks common stock at the closing of the Merger and therefore received or were entitled to receive the Merger consideration for their Eligible Shares.

If you are an Eligible Class Member and wish to receive a distribution from the Settlement, you must complete and submit this Claim and Release Form (“Claim Form”). Alternatively, you may complete and submit the Electronic Claim Form that the Settlement Administrator has made available on the website for the Settlement (at If you do not complete and submit either this Claim Form or the Electronic Claim Form, you will not be eligible to receive a distribution from the Settlement.

This Claim Form must contain the name, address, and taxpayer identification number (“TIN”) of the Eligible Class Member(s) seeking to receive a distribution from the Settlement (the “Claimant”). The TIN, consisting of a valid Social Security number (“SSN”) for individuals or valid employer identification number (“EIN”) for business entities, trusts, estates, etc., and the telephone number of the Claimant may be used by the Settlement Administrator for purposes of verifying this claim. This information is required.

You must sign the Claim Form in the space provided below in order to make a valid claim. You must also provide the quantity of shares of Saks common stock owned by the Claimant at the closing of the Merger. If the shares were held in certificate form, you must provide the stock certificate numbers as well as confirmation from the transfer agent that the shares were surrendered in connection with the Merger. If the shares were held by a bank, broker, or other nominee (as opposed to in certificate form), you must provide the Eligible Class Member’s brokerage statement for November 2013 or a letter from the bank, broker, or other nominee indicating the quantity of shares held as of November 4, 2013.

Submission of this Claim Form does not assure that you will share in the proceeds of the proposed Settlement.